ISO 9001:2015 QMS Certification Program “Three Easy Steps to Certification” for Organizations in the Construction Industry
ISO 9001 is a standard that sets out the requirements for a quality management system (QMS). It helps businesses and organizations to be more efficient and improve customer satisfaction.
ISO 9001 Certification for your Business
Certification to the ISO 9001 standard can enhance your organization’s credibility by showing clients that your projects and services meet expectations. ISO 9001 emphasizes organizations to think ‘Customer First’ when doing their business. This can lead to repeat clients, new clients and increased business for their organizations.
Several clients in the construction industry have set a pre-requisite requirement for organizations to have ISO 9001 certification when conducting business with them. CIDB is encouraging contractors to acquire ISO 9001 certification to enhance business performance and deliver quality projects. All G7 contractors are required to have ISO 9001 certification.
ISO 9001 requires organizations to establish a quality management system to manage its operations to consistently create value for its clients, enhance process performance and maintain a sustainable business.
ISO 9001 can apply to all types and sizes of organizations in the construction industry. Using the ISO 9001 Quality Management System helps organizations to:
- Organize and standardize processes
- Meet the necessary statutory and regulatory requirements
- Reduce waste in the organization’s operations
- Improve the efficiency of processes and project delivery
- Continually improve quality performance
With ISO 9001 certification, clients are assured that organizations are implementing the quality management system to better control their processes and meet contractual requirements.
The Benefits of ISO 9001 Certification
ISO 9001 is the only standard in the ISO 9000 series that organizations can obtain certification. Certification to the ISO 9001 standard can enhance an organization’s credibility by showing clients that their products and services meet expectations.
The benefits of having the ISO 9001:2015 certification are:-
- Confidence and assurance to clients
- Opportunities for business growth
- Continuous implementation of the quality management system
- Consistency in internal operations
- Efforts for continual improvement
How to get Started?
Sysnovate Solutions has developed an ISO 9001:2015 QMS Certification Program – Three Easy Steps to guide organizations (contractors, property developers, property managers, consultants and engineering companies) attain their ISO 9001:2015 certification. The program is divided into three phases:
Phase 1: QMS Documentation
- Plan and review current practices in relation to ISO 9001:2015 standard.
- Prepare QMS documents for organization based on its business and ISO 9001:2015 standard.
- Apply risk-based thinking and process approach in QMS documentation.
- Provide sample forms, checklists and formats.
- Finalize and issue QMS documents.
Phase 2: QMS Implementation
- One day ISO 9001:2015 awareness course and QMS implementation briefing.
- One day internal quality audit training course.
- Provide guidance to departments and projects to implement QMS.
- Provide support on internal quality audit, analysis, improvement and management review.
Phase 3: ISO 9001:2015 Certification
- Conduct pre-certification assessment to comply with ISO 9001:2015 standard.
- Prepare for certification body audits.
- Provide support to address comments or NCRs from certification body.
- Receive ISO 9001:2015 certification.
Sysnovate’s Consultancy Services
Sysnovate Solutions provides consultancy services for small to large organizations participate in the ISO 9001 certification program. A personalised program is carried out in three (3) phases for a duration of 6 to 8 months at Client’s premises. Sysnovate Solutions’ Consultant will provide the personalised guidance and support to the management and staff. Preparation of QMS documentation, implementation support, training and preparation for ISO 9001:2015 external audit and certification will be carried out by Sysnovate Solutions.
How Sysnovate can help your Organization?
New companies should consider ISO 9001:2015 standard as a means to manage their business processes to be more efficient, productive, effective and improve customer satisfaction. CIDB encourages contractors to have ISO 9001 certification to improve their organization’s quality performance and deliver quality projects.
Sysnovate Solutions offers guided toolkit called ISO 9001:2015 Certification Program for new companies seeking for ISO 9001:2015 certification. Through Sysnovate Solutions 3 Simple Steps of Certification, companies will complete their ISO 9001 certification successfully.
Sysnovate is a management and lean-agile consulting firm providing consultancy and training services for organizations in the property development, construction, engineering, facilities management and related sectors. Sysnovate places emphasis on 3 core pillars: people, process and technology. Its services are focused on integrated quality, environmental, safety and health (QESH) management, ISO management systems, QLASSIC quality assessment system, process and productivity enhancement, lean management and continual improvement.
Training Course from Sysnovate
Sysnovate Solutions offers the following training courses:
- One-Day Awareness Course, “Implementing ISO 9001:2015 and Quality Management System in Construction”
- One-Day Internal Auditor Course, “ Auditing ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System”
Think Customer, Think Quality, Get ISO 9001:2015 certification for your organization.
Register your interest by contacting us or replying this email for your ISO 9001:2015 Transition Program or ISO 9001:2015 Certification Program. Call us at 603 4045 8502 or email at email@example.com